We are committed to you.
Each client is provided with a free, personal in-home evaluation and safety assessment to build an individualized care plan to fit any special needs they may have. Each assessment considers the client’s physical health, mental health, functional ability and quality of life issues including social activities, while promoting independence, dignity and peace of mind. Our in-home safety assessment identifies potential environmental hazards and a recommendation of how to reduce or eliminate those hazards. This ensures our clients get the most out of their time with Professional Parent Care.
+ Home Making
Our caregivers can provide various home making services, including light housekeeping, meal preparation and laundry.
- Light Housekeeping - Our caregivers can provide light housekeeping services including: de-cluttering, straightening and organizing living areas, making beds, dusting, washing dishes, sweeping, moping, wiping counter tops and surfaces, vacuuming and taking out the garbage.
- Meal Preparation - Our caregivers will plan and prepare meals, serve them to our client and clean up when the meal is complete. Our caregivers can also feed our clients, monitor food expiration dates, prepare future meals and accommodate specialized diets for our clients upon request.
- Laundry - Our caregivers will wash, dry, fold and put away our client’s clothes and linens
+ Transportation Services
Our caregivers can transport our clients anywhere they need to go. Some examples are doctor appointments, pharmacy, grocery shopping, activities and events.
Our caregivers enjoy engaging in games, activities and conversation with our clients to promote independence encourage active thinking and emotional support.
+ Respite Care
Our caregivers can provide support to the primary caregiver, avoiding becoming overly stressed. Respite care gives primary caregivers some time off to relax and take care of other responsibilities.
+ Personal Care
We work hard to uphold our client’s right to high quality personal care and hygiene while maintaining our client’s privacy and dignity.
AM & PM Assistance:
- Dressing & Undressing - Our caregivers provide assistance to help our clients get ready for the day and/or ready for bed.
- Oral Care - Our caregivers provide complete mouth care for our clients, preventing cavities, infection, gum disease and bad breath. Denture care is also included with this service.
- Grooming - Our caregivers provide hair care, shaving, nail care and foot care for our clients to help them feel and look their best.
Showering & Bathing: Our caregivers provide showers, tub baths, partial baths (wash up) and complete bed baths for our clients on a routine basis. A backrub is given to our clients following their shower or bath.
Medication Assistance: Our caregivers can provide reminders for our clients to ensure they are taking their medication on time. Blood pressure and blood sugar monitoring can be done upon request.
Minor Wound Care: Our caregivers can provide care for minor wounds such as monitoring the condition of the wound, cleansing, application of antiseptic or antibiotic and applying a nonadherent dressing.
Mobility Assistance: Our caregivers can assist our clients with all of their mobility needs while promoting independence including light exercise, transfers and stand-by assistance.
Toileting & Incontinence Care: Our caregivers can provide assistance with toileting and incontinence while promoting independence and maintaining our client’s dignity.
+ Security & Safety
Security and safety issues are thoroughly monitored during the day and night. Our 24/7 program includes any of the services mentioned above.